Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
7102 Riverwood Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
AAPS 2012 Booth #: 4304
Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments offers a full line of analytical measurement and testing instrumentation for a broad range of applications in science and industry. Products include chromatographs (HPLC/UFLC/UHPLC, GC); mass spectrometers (GC/MS/MS, LC/MS/MS, MALDI); spectrophotometers (FT-IR, Fluorescence, UV-VIS-NIR); atomic (AA, ICP) and X-ray (EDX, XRD, XRF) spectrometers; thermal analyzers; Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzers; particle size analyzers; balances; and materials testers.
With a vast installed base and preferred vendor status at many institutions, our instruments are used by top researchers across the globe; customers who can count on the stability, experience, and support only Shimadzu offers.
Shimadzu invites you to visit us at AAPS 2012 where we’ll be showcasing a wide range of solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Our instruments are used throughout the pharmaceutical pipeline, from proteomics research and drug discovery/development to QA/QC and manufacturing, providing a total solution to researchers working within pharmaceutical industries.
On display will be a suite of HPLC/UHPLC systems, triple quad LC/MS/MS, TOC analyzers, GC/GCMS, UV-Vis and FTIR spectrophotometers, an automated mass spec sample prep system, and balances. The new triple quad LCMS-8040 offers an unmatched fusion of speed and sensitivity, ensuring high-throughput analysis at lower levels of detection.
Shimadzu’s LCMS-8040 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS
- Shimadzu’s New Triple Quadrupole LCMS-8040 Combines Ultra High Speed with Enhanced Sensitivity for an Expanded Range of Applications
- Cleaning Validation: Which TOC Technique is Best?
- UV-Vis Performance Validation Software for Improved GLP/GMP Support
- Fast LC-MS/MS Screening Method for Antipsychotics
- Analysis of Dimethicone Based on USP-Specified Method
- Analysis of Hemoglobin Variants using an Automated Sample Preparation Workstation Coupled to LC-MS
- Study of an Efficient Method Development and Analysis Preparation Process using UHPLC
- New SALD-2300 Achieves Quick, High-Resolution Particle Size Distribution Analysis