2. US Food and Drug Administration, Guidance for Industry: PAT—A Framework for Innovative Pharmaceutical Development, Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance, (FDA,Rockville, MD, Sept. 2004).
3. P.J. Larkin, E. Fruhling, and C. Longfellow, "Comparison of Fourier Transform (FT) and Grating Based NIR Spectrometers
for Content Uniformity of Pharmaceutical Solid Dosage Forms," Am. Pharm. Review. 9 (6), 102–109 (2006).
4. Q. Ji et al., "Rapid Content Uniformity Determination of Low-Dose TCH 346 Tablets by NIR," Am. Pharm. Review 9 (5), 20–26 (2006).
5. R. Kramer, Chemometric Techniques for Quantitative Analysis, (Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, NY, 1998).
6. K.R. Beebe, R.J. Pell, and M.B. Seasholtz, Chemometrics: A Practical Guide, (John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 1998).