MALDI-8020: Small size. Massive impact
The MALDI-8020 is the latest in a long line of MALDI-TOF products from Shimadzu. This benchtop, linear MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer delivers outstanding performance in a compact footprint, making it an ideal choice for today’s increasingly demanding laboratories.
• Linear mode (positive ion) MALDI-TOF
• 200 Hz solidâstate laser, 355 nm
• Load-lock chamber for fast sample introduction
• UV laserâbased source cleaning (patented)
• Small size due to benchtop design with a compact footprint
• Quiet operation (<55 dB)
Linear mode instruments have traditionally been the instruments of choice in MALDI-TOF-based quality control (QC) and profiling workflows, and the MALDI-8020 is no exception. Peptides, proteins, polymers or oligonucleotides â the instrument is capable of delivering the performance required for QC applications. Research laboratories will also benefit from the MS capabilities of the instrument through the rapid mass-measurement of samples.