Experience in the intravenous solutions market and a solid commitment to quality make Grifols Partnership a reliable and efficient strategic partner for your contract manufacturing needs.
Our high level of specialization allows us to offer pharmaceutical development and manufacturing for products that require advanced technology and complex production processes such sterile solutions and lipid emulsions.
Grifols Partnership has two FDA and GMP approved manufacturing facilities in Spain for intravenous solutions that have parametric release certification.
Grifols Partnership works together with the customer from the early stages of development to commercial manufacturing industrial batches.
• Pre-formulation and development
• Scale-up and technology transfer of methods
• Validation batches
• Process scale-up and pilot production including 10/300L reactors
• ICH stability studies
• Analytical development and validation
• Clinical batches
• Dossier support documentation
• Commercial manufacturing of industrial batches
• Labelling and packaging
• Aqueous (LVP & SVP)
• Diluents for reconstitution
• Emulsion technology
• Form Fill Seal (FFS) technology for PP bags
• Manufacture and filling of oxygen and light sensitive products
• Terminal sterilization
• Vials: 5ml to 50ml, glass and plastic
• Glass Bottles: 50ml to 500ml
• Flexible Polypropylene IV Bags: 50ml to 3000ml
Contact details :
Grifols International, S.A.