Universal Medica Group invites you to join its 2nd edition of the Innovation Days,the only international lifescience event in France,at the Cite Internationale Universitaire, in Paris on September 26th & 27th 2011.
This annual event appeals to global executives from companies that make up the leaders of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
Partnering Deal Sessions and Licensing Opportunities with the most suitable potential partners
Be part of this unique event and accelerate your success through innovation!
Reasons to register today:
- Position your company as a key player of Innovation in lifeScience
- Improve your visibility to prospective licensing and research partners
- Maximize your company's exposure
Innovation Days 2011 Highlights:
- Power your network with an international biotech & pharma community of over 600 attendees!
- Get down to business! Benefit from 2000 one-to-one meeting & 600 licensing opportunities
- Choose from multiple conferences and workshops led by 30+ Top Level Speakers!
- Hear 20 + Biotech company presentations!
- View novel solutions and services in the exhibition hall
- Annual Innovation Prize Award Ceremony acknowledging innovative talent and the development of new products and devices in the biotechnology industry
Innovation Days agenda will include topics such as:
- Changes in the Biopharmaceutical Sector: the Place of “Open Innovation”
- Challenges of Personalized Medicine
- Perspective on E-healthcare and New Technologies for Innovation
- Financial Issues for the Biotechnology Industry
- Management of Intellectual Property
- Manfred Horst, Director Business Development & Licensing, MSD
- Charles Brigden, Licensing Director, External R&D, AMGEN
- Jean Deregnaucourt, Institut Pasteur
- Claude Huriet - President Institut Curie, Member of the Administration Council of the Agency of Biomedicine
- Patrik Kolar – Head of Unit, Personalised Medicine, Directorate-General for Research, European Commission
- Loic Maurel, Exonhit Therapeutics
- Manuel Gea, Bio-Modeling Systems
- Jonathan Linkous, American Telemedecine Association
- Pierre-Noel Lirsac, Groupe LFB
- Philippe Pouletty, Truffle Capital
- Ralf Altmeyer, Institut Pasteur Shanghai
- Dr Claire Skentelbery - Director of Operations, Europe Unlimited & Network Manager, Council of European BioRegions (CEB)
Who will you meet? Innovation Days 2011 hosts executives from:
- Established as well as emergent biotech companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Institutional representatives
- Clusters and Bioparks
- Academic researchers, Innovation Grant candidates and previous laureates
- Esteemed jury members for the Innovation Grant 2011
850 Euro: Private companies
440 Euro: Academic/public institutions
Visit our website at http://lifescience-outlook.com/innovationdays2011/homepage for more detailed information and start creating your company profile!
Stay connected: Join us on LinkedIn: "Innovation Days 2011"