OR WAIT null SECS
ISPE has announced the results of its 2013-2014 International Board of Directors election.
ISPE has announced the results of its 2013-2014 International Board of Directors election. The Board will be responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the Society and will assume their elected positions at the 2013 ISPE Annual Meeting, Nov. 3–6 November in Washington, DC.
The following pharmaceutical industry leaders have been elected to positions on the 2013-2014 ISPE International Board of Directors:
• Chair: Damian Greene, Global Network Strategy Lead, Global Manufacturing and Supply, Zoetis
• Vice Chair: Andy Skibo, Regional Vice President, Biologics-Supply, MedImmune/AstraZeneca
• Treasurer: Joseph Famulare, Vice President – Global Compliance and External Collaboration, Genentech
• Secretary: Mike Arnold, RPh, Business Process Owner for Investigational Products and Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships, Global Clinical Supply Chain, Pfizer
• Past Chair: Charlotte Enghave Fruergaard, PhD, Partner, Global Consulting, NNE Pharmaplan
• James A. Breen, Jr., PE, LEED AP, Vice President, Worldwide Engineering and Technical Operations, Supply Chain Group, Johnson & Johnson
• Tim Howard, CPIP, PE, Vice President of Global Operations and Company Officer, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
• Mark Fitch, Senior Vice President of Global Operations, Impax Laboratories, Inc.
• Thomas Hartman, Vice President, GMP Operations, Biopharm CMC, GlaxoSmith Kline
• Robert “Bob” Matje, PE, CPIP, Senior Director of Engineering, Endo
• Christopher “Chris” Reid, CEO and Principal Consultant and Owner, Integrity Solutions Ltd.
• Fran Zipp (Sakers), Group Executive Vice President and Head of Quality Operations, Teva
In addition, Jennifer Lauria Clark, CPIP, Jim Durkin, and Gordon Leichter, PhD, who were elected in 2012 to serve a two-year term, will continue as directors.